/ricerca/ansait/search.shtml?tag=
Show less

Se hai scelto di non accettare i cookie di profilazione e tracciamento, puoi aderire all’abbonamento "Consentless" a un costo molto accessibile, oppure scegliere un altro abbonamento per accedere ad ANSA.it.

Ti invitiamo a leggere le Condizioni Generali di Servizio, la Cookie Policy e l'Informativa Privacy.

Puoi leggere tutti i titoli di ANSA.it
e 10 contenuti ogni 30 giorni
a €16,99/anno

  • Servizio equivalente a quello accessibile prestando il consenso ai cookie di profilazione pubblicitaria e tracciamento
  • Durata annuale (senza rinnovo automatico)
  • Un pop-up ti avvertirà che hai raggiunto i contenuti consentiti in 30 giorni (potrai continuare a vedere tutti i titoli del sito, ma per aprire altri contenuti dovrai attendere il successivo periodo di 30 giorni)
  • Pubblicità presente ma non profilata o gestibile mediante il pannello delle preferenze
  • Iscrizione alle Newsletter tematiche curate dalle redazioni ANSA.


Per accedere senza limiti a tutti i contenuti di ANSA.it

Scegli il piano di abbonamento più adatto alle tue esigenze.

Blaze kills 59 in North Macedonia nightclub

Blaze kills 59 in North Macedonia nightclub

Apparently after on-stage fireworks set the venue ablaze

16 marzo 2025, 17:23

Redazione ANSA

ANSACheck
© ANSA/EPA

© ANSA/EPA

(ANSA-AFP) - SKOPJE, MAR 16 - A fire tore through a nightclub in North Macedonia early Sunday, killing 59 people, apparently after on-stage fireworks set the venue ablaze, authorities said, announcing arrest warrants for four people. They said 155 injured people had been taken to hospitals across the country, 18 of them in critical condition. Some of the serious cases were to be taken to other European countries for treatment. The blaze started in the Club Pulse in the eastern town of Kocani around 3:00 am (0200 GMT), as the place was packed with more than 1,000 mostly young fans attending a concert by a popular hip-hop duo called DNK. "Initially we didn't believe there was a fire. Then there was huge panic in the crowd and a stampede to get out," one young woman who was at the concert told local media outside a hospital in the capital Skopje. Fire crews and paramedics responded quickly and "tried to resuscitate people... but it wasn't enough", said the woman, who was waiting outside for one of her friends, who was being treated for burns to his hand. The fire was probably caused by the use of pyrotechnic devices "used for light effects at the concert", said Interior Minister Pance Toskovski, who visited the scene with Prime Minister Hristijan Mickoski. "Sparks caught the ceiling, which was made of easily flammable material, after which the fire rapidly spread across the whole discotheque, creating thick smoke," Toskovski said.
    (ANSA-AFP).
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA

Not to be missed

Condividi

Or use

ANSA Corporate

If it is news,
it is an ANSA.

We have been collecting, publishing and distributing journalistic information since 1945 with offices in Italy and around the world. Learn more about our services.