/ricerca/ansaen/search.shtml?any=
Show less

Se hai scelto di non accettare i cookie di profilazione e tracciamento, puoi aderire all’abbonamento "Consentless" a un costo molto accessibile, oppure scegliere un altro abbonamento per accedere ad ANSA.it.

Ti invitiamo a leggere le Condizioni Generali di Servizio, la Cookie Policy e l'Informativa Privacy.

Puoi leggere tutti i titoli di ANSA.it
e 10 contenuti ogni 30 giorni
a €16,99/anno

  • Servizio equivalente a quello accessibile prestando il consenso ai cookie di profilazione pubblicitaria e tracciamento
  • Durata annuale (senza rinnovo automatico)
  • Un pop-up ti avvertirà che hai raggiunto i contenuti consentiti in 30 giorni (potrai continuare a vedere tutti i titoli del sito, ma per aprire altri contenuti dovrai attendere il successivo periodo di 30 giorni)
  • Pubblicità presente ma non profilata o gestibile mediante il pannello delle preferenze
  • Iscrizione alle Newsletter tematiche curate dalle redazioni ANSA.


Per accedere senza limiti a tutti i contenuti di ANSA.it

Scegli il piano di abbonamento più adatto alle tue esigenze.

Exor sells 4% of Ferrari for 3 billion euros

Exor sells 4% of Ferrari for 3 billion euros

Ferrari shares down 7% in early trading Thursday

ROME, 27 February 2025, 10:30

ANSA English Desk

ANSACheck
© ANSA/EPA

© ANSA/EPA

Exor, the holding company of Italy's Agnelli family, said on Thursday that it has raised about 3 billion euros after selling an approximately 4% stake in Ferrari to international investors.
    The company announced the "successful pricing of the previously announced accelerated bookbuild offering involving the sale of approximately 7 million common shares of Ferrari" in a statement.
    "Following completion of the transaction, Exor will remain Ferrari's single largest shareholder with approximately 20% of the economic rights and 30% of the voting rights in Ferrari's share capital and remains fully committed as a long-term shareholder of Ferrari.
    "Moreover, in the context of the transaction, Exor has entered into a 360-day lock-up commitment, with respect to its remaining common shares of Ferrari.
    "The Offering is expected to settle on 3 March 2025", said the statement.
    "Goldman Sachs Bank Europe and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners (the "Joint Global Coordinators") and BNP Paribas, IMI - Intesa Sanpaolo, Société Générale CIB and UniCredit are acting as joint bookrunners (the "Joint Bookrunners") for the Offering", concluded the note.
    Ferrari shares dropped by 7% in early trading on Thursday to 449 euros.
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA

Not to be missed

Share

Or use

ANSA Corporate

If it is news,
it is an ANSA.

We have been collecting, publishing and distributing journalistic information since 1945 with offices in Italy and around the world. Learn more about our services.