/ricerca/ansaen/search.shtml?any=
Show less

Se hai scelto di non accettare i cookie di profilazione e tracciamento, puoi aderire all’abbonamento "Consentless" a un costo molto accessibile, oppure scegliere un altro abbonamento per accedere ad ANSA.it.

Ti invitiamo a leggere le Condizioni Generali di Servizio, la Cookie Policy e l'Informativa Privacy.

Puoi leggere tutti i titoli di ANSA.it
e 10 contenuti ogni 30 giorni
a €16,99/anno

  • Servizio equivalente a quello accessibile prestando il consenso ai cookie di profilazione pubblicitaria e tracciamento
  • Durata annuale (senza rinnovo automatico)
  • Un pop-up ti avvertirà che hai raggiunto i contenuti consentiti in 30 giorni (potrai continuare a vedere tutti i titoli del sito, ma per aprire altri contenuti dovrai attendere il successivo periodo di 30 giorni)
  • Pubblicità presente ma non profilata o gestibile mediante il pannello delle preferenze
  • Iscrizione alle Newsletter tematiche curate dalle redazioni ANSA.


Per accedere senza limiti a tutti i contenuti di ANSA.it

Scegli il piano di abbonamento più adatto alle tue esigenze.

ASPI concession revocation to be 'total'

ASPI concession revocation to be 'total'

Company says compensation will have to be paid

Lecco, 01 July 2019, 17:53

Redazione ANSA

ANSACheck

- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-     ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The revocation of the motorway concessions of Autostrade per l'Italia (ASPI), deemed at fault in the Genoa bridge collapse that killed 43 last August, will be "total", Transport Minister Danilo Toninelli said Monday.
    The revocation is strongly backed by Toninelli's 5-Star Movement (M5S) while the M5S's government partner, the League party, is against stripping Autostrade and its parent company, the Benetton controlled Atlantia holding company, of the concessions, citing job losses.
    Toninelli said Monday that "the League should not act as lawyer for ASPI".
    M5S leader Luigi Di Maio, who is also deputy premier and labour and industry minister, said "the silence of the League makes the Benettons feel more protected".
    He said "I'm sorry that (League leader and Deputy Premier and Interior Minister Matteo) Salvini says that jobs will be lost.
    Jobs will not be lost, he can trust me. We cannot be blackmailed, and jobs will not be lost". ASPI, for its part, said that if its concession were revoked there would be compensation to pay, by law.
    ASPI also said that a transport ministry appointed commission's report into the case had been diffused to the media "in a piloted and partial" way, before it was communicated to ASPI, allegedly flouting procedural requirements.
    ASPI also said that a new video on the collapse of the Morandi Bridge did not clarify its causes.
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA

Not to be missed

Share

Or use

ANSA Corporate

If it is news,
it is an ANSA.

We have been collecting, publishing and distributing journalistic information since 1945 with offices in Italy and around the world. Learn more about our services.